4.14.2020

Seeds of Love

I’ve been thinking of writing this for so long.. I don’t know if someone else did this before? But I want us to take a look at this picture and the lyrics of Seeds of Love. This lullaby was once sung by Eva to her baby boys’. The first line goes like “ In the field so green and so free, seeds gaze up” and then if you take a look over the picture the front yard of Sparda’s manor has a green field. Then it says “seeds gaze up” I believe that Eva was referencing to her sons’ that’s been playing in the yard. Later the lullaby continues with “ The clouds keep them from the light, And the sky cries white tears of snow.” I believe Eva wants to show us that her kids weren’t always happy, “ The clouds keep them from the light” like the demons made the family stay hidden, away from danger.  ’’But still, the fragile seeds wait long for the sun to shine Dark winter away, come spring.“ But when the danger goes away they are free to walk outside again and play.  Then she says ”And I know they will grow strong.“  she knows her baby seeds will grow strong, even though she wouldn’t be near them.. since they are the sons of Sparda.

No comments:

Post a Comment